Stay Connected at #OW2023
Help us share the excitement of ObesityWeek® with social media followers around the globe. The Obesity Society (TOS) regularly posts updates about the conference to our social media channels.
We hope you’ll support us in spreading the word about the research, treatment and prevention of obesity presented at ObesityWeek® by using #OW2023!
How to join the conversation
Include the official ObesityWeek® 2023 hashtag, #OW2023, in ALL social media posts.
- Post to Facebook and tag ObesityWeek® and TOS Facebook pages with @ObesityWeek, @The Obesity Society, and use the hashtag #OW2023
- Tweet using hashtag #OW2023 and tag ObesityWeek® and TOS in your post by including the Twitter handles: @ObesityWeek and @ObesitySociety.
- Take photos of your fun times at ObesityWeek® and share them using #OW2023 on our latest social media channel – Instagram! Tag us in photos of your social activities with @ObesitySociety and #OW2023, along with other relevant tags like #obesity #research #science, etc.
How to compose the perfect tweet
New to Twitter? Don’t know a hashtag from a handle? You can STILL join the conversation and live tweet the great scientific and educational events at ObesityWeek®. Here’s a step-by-step guide to compose the perfect #OW2022 tweet.
- Log in to Twitter at twitter.com or through the app downloaded to your mobile device.
- Click the button in the top right corner showing a feather/quill in a square. This will bring up a box that reads, “What’s happening?”
- Type your thought, quote from a session, or link. Be concise! Tweets are limited to 280 characters.
- Include hashtag #OW2022. Don’t forget to add this official meeting hashtag to ALL your tweets. Without the hashtag, you tweets won’t be connected to the discussion.
- Tag @ObesityWeek and @ObesitySociety if you have enough characters left. We want to see your tweets!
Congratulations on your perfect tweet! Use this same format to post before, during and after ObesityWeek®.