Why Attend the ObesityWeek® Conference?
ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity science and treatments:
- Cutting-edge basic, translational, and clinical research, including new research orals and posters
- State-of-the-art obesity treatment and prevention, from pediatric to adult care
- New delivery mechanisms to scale up the treatment of obesity as a disease
- Interventions that suit the needs of your patients, from diet and exercise to pharmacological to surgical
- Latest efforts in advocacy and public health policy
Attend ObesityWeek® and don't miss out!
We aren't the only ones who love what ObesityWeek® offers:
- 97% likely to recommend ObesityWeek® to a colleague
- 97% satisfied with the quality of the speakers
- 89% satisfied with educational quality
Benefits of attending ObesityWeek®
With our conference schedule, you won’t have to take too much time off work. By flying in on Saturday or Sunday morning and departing on Wednesday, you can fully attend the conference and take only three days off.
To access more CME credits, add OnDemand to your registration for $100 only. If you wait, the price will increase significantly to $600. This option is ideal for MDs and DOs looking to maximize their learning opportunities.
As a member of The Obesity Society, you’ll also have access to member-only section events, which is just one of the many benefits of your membership.
Listen to what The Obesity Society’s Past President, Elizabeth Parks, had to say about the ObesityWeek® 2023 Conference!
Who is ObesityWeek® for?
- Clinicians (Endocrinologists & Pediatricians)
- Dietitians & Nutritionists
- APPs (PAs & NPs)
- MDs and DOs
- Mental Health Professionals
- Exercise Physiologists
- Policy Researchers and Advocates
Overcoming obesity requires multi-disciplinary approaches. This is the conference that encompasses the full spectrum of obesity science: from basic science research to translational research to clinical application to public policy; from psychological and lifestyle to pharmacological and surgical interventions; from pediatric to geriatric to underserved populations and ultimately offering the best obesity treatment and obesity medicine for your patients.