Why Attend the ObesityWeek® 2022 Hybrid Conference
Starting Monday, November 1st?
ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity science and treatments:
- Cutting-edge basic, translational, and clinical research, including new research orals and posters
- State-of-the-art obesity treatment and prevention, from pediatric to adult care
- New delivery mechanisms to scale up the treatment of obesity as a disease
- Interventions that suit the needs of your patients, from diet and exercise to pharmacological to surgical
- Latest efforts in advocacy and public health policy
Attend ObesityWeek® 2022 and don't miss out!
We aren't the only ones who love what ObesityWeek® offers:
- 97% likely to recommend ObesityWeek® to a colleague
- 97% satisfied with the quality of the speakers
- 89% satisfied with educational quality
- 92% found the virtual event technology reliable
Hybrid conference – in-person or virtual, with on-demand access to 90+ Group One CME credits
Listen to what The Obesity Society’s President, Dan Bessesen, MD, FTOS, has to say about ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference!
Who is it for?
- Clinicians, including family and adult
- Early Career
- Mental Health Professionals
- Exercise Physiologists
- Policy Researchers and Advocates
Overcoming obesity requires multi-disciplinary approaches. This is the conference that encompasses the full spectrum of obesity science: from basic science research to translational research to clinical application to public policy; from psychological and lifestyle to pharmacological and surgical interventions; from pediatric to geriatric to underserved populations and ultimately offering the best obesity treatment and obesity medicine for your patients.
ObesityWeek® 2022 will be a hybrid conference format: choose in-person or virtual.
ObesityWeek® in-person registration comes with lunch and coffee breaks in the exhibit hall November 2-4, welcome reception November 1, in-person Q&A during live sessions, in-person Exhibit and Poster Hall, in-person educational sessions, as well as networking, clinical consultation and social events. All in-person registrants ALSO receive virtual conference registration, so they can watch the sessions they missed on-demand through December 31.
ObesityWeek® virtual registration comes with 24-hour broadcast of sessions November 2-6, 2022, complete with written Q&A, and a myriad of elements available to attendees through December 31. These elements include on-demand recordings of all sessions (CME available, session-specific chat board for Q&A); an interactive poster hall where attendees can connect directly with poster presenters and post questions and answers; attendee-driven small group roundtable Zooms; subject-specific chat boards; a job board; mentor matching; AI suggestions for abstracts, sessions, and other attendees to connect with; virtual exhibit hall; direct message and video chat features; and a whole lot more.