Why Attend the ObesityWeek® 2023 Conference
Starting Saturday, October 14th?
ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity science and treatments:
- Cutting-edge basic, translational, and clinical research, including new research orals and posters
- State-of-the-art obesity treatment and prevention, from pediatric to adult care
- New delivery mechanisms to scale up the treatment of obesity as a disease
- Interventions that suit the needs of your patients, from diet and exercise to pharmacological to surgical
- Latest efforts in advocacy and public health policy
Attend ObesityWeek® 2023 and don't miss out!
We aren't the only ones who love what ObesityWeek® offers:
- 97% likely to recommend ObesityWeek® to a colleague
- 97% satisfied with the quality of the speakers
- 89% satisfied with educational quality
In-person conference – with optional add-on on-demand access to 80+ Group One CME credits
Listen to what The Obesity Society’s Past-President, Dan Bessesen, MD, FTOS, had to say about the previous ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference!
Who is ObesityWeek 2023® for?
- Clinicians, including family and adult
- Early Career
- Mental Health Professionals
- Exercise Physiologists
- Policy Researchers and Advocates
Overcoming obesity requires multi-disciplinary approaches. This is the conference that encompasses the full spectrum of obesity science: from basic science research to translational research to clinical application to public policy; from psychological and lifestyle to pharmacological and surgical interventions; from pediatric to geriatric to underserved populations and ultimately offering the best obesity treatment and obesity medicine for your patients.
ObesityWeek® 2023 will be an in-person conference.
ObesityWeek® registration comes with lunch and coffee breaks October 15-17, welcome reception October 14, Exhibit and Poster Hall, in-person sessions, as well as networking, consultation and social events.