Why Should YOU Attend the ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference
Starting, November 1st?
ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity treatment:
- Cutting-edge basic, translational, and clinical research, including new research orals and posters encompassing major clinical trial results for new medications
- An entire track dedicated to clinical practice, giving you the information you need to effectively treat obesity for your patients
- State-of-the-art obesity treatment and prevention, from pediatric to adult care
- New delivery mechanisms to scale up the treatment of obesity as a disease
- Interventions that suit the needs of your patients, from diet and exercise to pharmacological to surgical
- Latest efforts in advocacy and public health policy
Attend ObesityWeek® 2022 and don't miss out!
We aren't the only ones who love what ObesityWeek® offers:
- 97% likely to recommend ObesityWeek® to a colleague
- 97% satisfied with the quality of the speakers
- 89% satisfied with educational quality
- 92% found the virtual event technology reliable
Hybrid conference – in-person or virtual, with on-demand access to 90+ Group One CME credits
Listen to what The Obesity Society’s President, Daniel Bessesen, MD, has to say about ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference!
Who is it for?
Family and adult clinical practitioners, endocrinologists, pediatricians, obesity medicine specialists, PAs, NPs, dietitians, and obesity researchers who are interested in learning the latest in obesity treatments so they know what to tell their patients, network with professional colleagues, consult with leading experts, and earn up to 90+ CME credits that can be used as Group One or Two for the American Board of Obesity Medicine exam application.
ObesityWeek® 2022 will be in a hybrid conference format!
Learn more about obesity medicine and advancements in obesity treatments, science, and research. We have plenty of content, speakers, and symposia regarding all aspects of endocrinology and clinical care. We offer a total of six tracks and five sub-tracks—view our interactive schedule to see how this year’s conference can help you stay ahead of the curve.
In-person, with virtual access
- Lunch and coffee breaks in the exhibit hall November 2-4, 2022
- Welcome reception November 1, 2022
- In-person Q&A during live sessions
- In-person Exhibit and Poster Hall
- In-person educational sessions and joint symposiums.
- Inclusive virtual conference registration
- Fun activities
- On-demand sessions through December 31, 2022
Virtual access only
- 24-hour broadcast of sessions November 2-6, 2022
- On-demand recordings of all sessions through December 31, 2022
- Interactive poster hall to connect directly with poster presenters and post Q&As
- Attendee-driven small group roundtable Zooms
- Subject-specific chat boards
- A job board and mentor matching
- AI suggestions for abstracts, sessions, and attendees to connect with
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Direct message