Why Should Endocrinologists Attend the ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference Starting, November 1st?
ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity science:
- Cutting-edge basic, translational, and clinical research
- State-of-the-art obesity treatment and prevention
- Metabolic and integrative physiology track
- Hundreds of endocrinologist colleagues focused on obesity research and treatment
- Opportunities for interprofessional collaboration and learning
- The latest advances in clinical obesity care
Attend ObesityWeek® 2022 and don't miss out!
We aren't the only ones who love what ObesityWeek® offers:
- 97% likely to recommend ObesityWeek® to a colleague
- 97% satisfied with the quality of the speakers
- 89% satisfied with educational quality
- 92% found the virtual event technology reliable
Hybrid conference – in-person or virtual, with on-demand access to 90+ Group One CME credits
Listen to what The Obesity Society’s President, Daniel Bessesen, MD, has to say about ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference!
Who is it for?
Endocrinologists, pediatricians, adult and family physicians, interprofessional teams, and researchers who are interested in learning new obesity treatments so they know what to tell their patients, network with professional colleagues, consult with leading experts, and earn up to 90+ CME credits that can be used as Group One or Two for the American Board of Obesity Medicine exam application.
ObesityWeek® 2022 will be in a hybrid conference format!
Learn more about endocrine treatments and advancements in obesity science and research. We have plenty of content, speakers, and symposiums regarding all aspects of endocrinology research and clinical care. We offer a total of six tracks and five sub-tracks—the ones that will interest you the most are (1) metabolism and integrative physiology, (3) interventional and clinical studies and (5) clinical/professional practice.
In-person, with virtual access
- Lunch and coffee breaks in the exhibit hall November 2-4, 2022
- Welcome reception November 1, 2022
- In-person Q&A during live sessions
- In-person Exhibit and Poster Hall
- In-person educational sessions and joint symposiums.
- Inclusive virtual conference registration
- Fun activities
- On-demand sessions through December 31, 2022
Virtual access only
- 24-hour broadcast of sessions November 2-6, 2022
- On-demand recordings of all sessions through December 31, 2022
- Interactive poster hall to connect directly with poster presenters and post Q&As
- Attendee-driven small group roundtable Zooms
- Subject-specific chat boards
- A job board and mentor matching
- AI suggestions for abstracts, sessions, and attendees to connect with
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Direct message