Why Attend the ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference Starting, November 1st?
ObesityWeek® is home to the latest developments in evidence-based obesity science:
- Jumpstart your career by presenting your research at the preeminent obesity science conference.
- Use the mentor match, clinical consultation, and Coffee with Professors events for quality interactions with leaders in the field.
- Attend educational sessions to learn from and gain access to world-renowned academic researchers and clinicians.
- Connect with peers and have fun at events like the Fun Run, Sunrise Yoga, Morning Cardio Dance Party, and Basic Science and Beer Lightning Talks!
Attend ObesityWeek® 2022 and don't miss out!
We aren't the only ones who love what ObesityWeek® offers:
- 97% likely to recommend ObesityWeek® to a colleague
- 97% satisfied with the quality of the speakers
- 89% satisfied with educational quality
- 92% found the virtual event technology reliable
Hybrid conference – in-person or virtual, with on-demand access to 90+ Group One CME credits
Listen to what The Obesity Society’s President, Dan Bessesen, MD, FTOS, has to say about ObesityWeek® 2022 Conference!
Who is it for?
Early career obesity research PhD and MD/DO professionals, who want to expand their skills and make connections with leading obesity care clinicians, scientists, advocates, and researchers.
Obesity care continues to revolutionize and adapt as newfound treatments come online. This conference is an opportunity for research and medical professionals to be involved in a scientific community working towards developing long-term solutions. Designed to encourage interprofessional collaboration, ObesityWeek® features cross-discipline educational sessions with perspectives from public policy, diet, exercise, lifestyle interventions, telemedicine, basic science, endocrinology, metabolic regulation, psychology, pharmacology, surgery, and much more.
ObesityWeek® 2022 will be a hybrid conference format: choose in-person or virtual.
ObesityWeek® in-person registration comes with lunch and coffee breaks in the exhibit hall November 2-4, welcome reception November 1, in-person Q&A during live sessions, in-person Exhibit and Poster Hall, in-person educational sessions. There will also be opportunities for networking, consultations, and social events like the Early Career Academic Workshop, Professional Headshot Photo Booth, and Early Career Lightning Talks. All in-person registrants ALSO receive virtual conference registration, so they can watch the sessions they missed on-demand through December 31.
ObesityWeek® virtual registration comes with 24-hour broadcast of sessions November 2-6, 2022, complete with written Q&A, and a myriad of elements available to attendees through December 31. These elements include on-demand recordings of all sessions (CME available, session-specific chat board for Q&A); an interactive poster hall where attendees can connect directly with poster presenters and post questions and answers; attendee-driven small group roundtable Zooms; subject-specific chat boards; a job board; mentor matching; AI suggestions for abstracts, sessions, and other attendees to connect with; virtual exhibit hall; direct message and video chat features; and a whole lot more.